2. Spread popcorn into a 9” x 12” pan. Sprinkle peanuts on top of popcorn. Set pan aside.
3. Place sugar, dark corn syrup, molasses, corn oil, water and salt in a heavy saucepan and mix.
4. Turn heat on simmer and stir almost continuously with a wooden spoon. Sugar will melt and mixture will turn into a liquid. Cook, stirring almost continuously, until the mixture is uniform and caramelized in color, syrupy and begins to show small bubbles. Remove from heat before it boils.
5. Drizzle evenly sauce over popcorn and peanut mixture.
6. Place pan in the oven and cook for 45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes while cooking.
7. Remove from heat, cool and enjoy!
* Microwave popcorn – Pop popcorn in the microwave by adding ¼ cup kernels to a large brown paper bag (or microwave safe bowl covered with plastic wrap). Fold the top of the bag over 3 times. Cook on high until popping slows.